- Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned aniline Horsehide
- EndZone Twill lining
- Dull nickel vintage metal zips
- Racing collar
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- Available in sizes 36 - 46
- LONG fittings are also available in each of the listed sizes by special request. However, they are non-returnable unlike Regular sizes. If you wish to order a LONG please contact us.
This style is taken directly from a 1950s original. Originally produced by the Joseph Buegeleisen company in Detroit Michigan the form and cut is one of the most flattering of all cafe racer designs ever produced.
Full-piece panels and two zippered chest pockets make the garment look very sleek and business like. The extra body length, with high mounted zip allows the rider to sit down without stressing the garment around the hips, but still keeping the lower back covered when riding.
Cafe racer jackets are designed to be close fitting and as such ideally require a body frame where the chest dimension is at least 5 inches larger than the waist.
‘Simple is beautiful’ perfectly describes this design classic.