- Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned aniline Horsehide
- Luxurious custom-made Cotton/Rayon EndZone Twill lining
- Corduroy lined collar
- Cats Eye Corozo buttons to cuffs and waist adjusters
- Stitched down cotton drill pocket linings
- Inside breast pocket
- Dull nickel vintage metal zips
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- Available in sizes 36 - 46
- LONG fittings are also available in each of the listed sizes by special request. However, they are non-returnable unlike Regular sizes. If you wish to order a LONG please contact us.
The Highway Star takes its cut and design features from the classic California Highway Patrol jackets of the 1940s. The flattering cut is neat and very easy to wear. No fuss details give it a lean look which fits any occasion. Buttoned tab cuffs, and matching tab side waist adjusters along with top yoked back give the garment the unmistakable 40s styling that makes this the 'dude' of all jackets.
The garment is lined with custom-made EndZone Twill. This is our own fabric we had produced exclusively, which is an extremely high quality luxurious hard-wearing material, that was originally conceived in the 1940s and used in the production of military flight jackets. It is a cotton-backed rayon fabric that has an incredibly dense weave construction giving it a super-slick handle which allows the garment to slide on and off the body effortlessly.