- Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned aniline Horsehide
- Luxurious custom-made EndZone Twill lining
- Dull nickel vintage metal zips
- Racing collar
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- Available in sizes 36 - 46
- LONG fittings are also available in each of the listed sizes by special request. However, they are non-returnable unlike Regular sizes. If you wish to order a LONG please contact us.
This style is taken directly from a 1950s original. Originally produced by the Joseph Buegeleisen company in Detroit Michigan the form and cut is one of the most flattering cafe racer designs produced.
Full-piece panels and two zippered chest pockets make the garment look very sleek and business like. The extra body length, with high mounted zip allows the rider to sit down without stressing the garment around the hips, but still keeping the lower back covered when riding.
The garment is lined with custom-made EndZone Twill. This is our own fabric we had produced exclusively, which is an extremely high quality luxurious hard-wearing material, that was originally conceived in the 1940s and used in the production of military flight jackets. It is a cotton-backed rayon fabric that has an incredibly dense weave construction giving it a super-slick handle which allows the garment to slide on and off the body effortlessly.
Cafe racer jackets are designed to be close fitting and as such ideally require a body frame where the chest dimension is at least 5 inches larger than the waist.
‘Simple is beautiful’ perfectly describes this design classic.