- 2.5oz Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned horsehide
- Lining - EndZone twill - a custom-made very high quality fabric exclusive to ELMC
- 100% wool plaid lining to body
- 100% cotton silesia sleeve linings
- 100% cotton-drill pocket linings
- Dull-nickel vintage metal zips
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- Available in sizes 36 - 46
The Roadstar first went into production back in 1990, and was the one and only vintage-style motorcycle jacket produced by us until the launch of ELMC in Feb 2014. It was in fact the catalyst for the new brand.
As some may notice, it bares a striking resemblance to several of the early Buco models such as the J-21 and J-24, and that is precisely because they were the inspiration behind it.