- Tube body construction in 100% cotton.
- Specially woven on a vintage war era circular knitting machine.
- #18 Toppushi yarn tperfectly matched to the original vintage fabric.
- The fabric is produced using a combination of two dying methods - sakizome (pre-dyed before weaving) and atozome (woven then dyed).
- Dying is performed in one location, and sewing in another.
Many of the USAAF combat squadrons had their own baseball teams. Their sportswear was actual mil spec. government issue.
It was worn underneath the button-front cotton overshirt, and has 3/4 length sleeves.
This article was 12 months in R&D due to the specialist nature of the fabric and construction.
Manufactured exclusively for us by specialist Japanese production.