- 100% Slub yarn cotton
- Loop-wheel, tube construction (no side seam)
- Ecru shade (slight off-white)
- Mil spec cover stitch-style and turn-back
- US Navy contract neck stamp
- Available in sizes 36 - 42
Produced exclusively for ELMC by the John Lofgren workshops of Japan. The expertise in making such a garment is really only found in one place in the world these days, and John Lofgren is the master.
Made from a superior quality 'slub yarn' cotton, they are constructed as per the original in terms of cut, seam-style and shade. The neck aperture is the correct 'open' style cut, which is slightly bigger than most modern-day Ts, and the sleeves are of a reasonably short length, and not loose (but not gripping). The torso is slim, but also not gripping, and is long enough to be comfortably tucked in, and not come out, but still looks sensible if worn untucked.