- Produced in collaboration with the John Lofgren workshops, Japan
- 100% cotton 8oz 'Indigo Wabash Back Twill'
- Tab collar
- Coated Brass 'unbreakable' buttons
- Shuttle-loom woven label
- Double row, top-chain stitching to all seams
- Wabash is pure Inidgo dye. When wearing this garment for the first time is it possible if worn over something like a white T-Shirt that some blue dye transference will happen. This will gradually stop after a few washes.
The fabric is proper Wabash, which is created using pure Inidgo Discharge Dyeing method. Produced in Japan via the John Lofgren workshops, the quality is second to none for garments of this genre.
The sizing on these is reasonably trim. We have put corresponding chest sizes next to the collar size to help with size selection, but these are just a guide - you should order by collar size if you can.