- Custom-made fabric, 100% Cotton
- Tube construction (no side seams)
- Black rayon trim to zip and rear of collar
- Custom-made knitted collar - splay cut
- Vintage style metal zip
- Entire garment and all components are made in Japan
ELMC Club print
Taken directly from a vintage original, every detail has been replicated exactly.
Three different textile mills were involved in creating the fabric, each specialising in body fabric, cuff ribbing and collars. The body was woven on vintage circular knitting machines. The zipper is created by us choosing the perfect vintage style tape, teeth, top & bottom stoppers, slider and finishing it off with a custom branded ELMC pull - all made in Japan. The fabrics are dyed in Yamagata and sewn in Iwate.
Lastly, they are sent to southern Japan for a stubtle ageing process. This requires each shirt to be worked on one by one to achieve the perfect subdued aesthetic.